In recent years, the proportion of seamless steel tubes has become larger and larger. Due to its wide use, higher requirements have been put forward for its quality. The wall thickness deviation of seamless steel tubes is one of the important indicators of its quality. The wall thickness deviation will directly affect the scope of use of seamless steel pipes.
In the actual production process, the following problems generally exist:
1. The deviation generated during the piercing process of the perforator.
2. Equipment manufacturing accuracy and structure
3. Installation and adjustment of equipment line
4. Heating process of tube blank
5. Blanking of tube blank
6. Impact of tool accuracy
7. Use of automatic pipe mill