LSAW steel pipe (LSAW for short) is a professional expression term for straight submerged arc welding steel pipe. It is a pipe produced by using a single medium thick plate as raw material, pressing (rolling) the steel plate into a tube blank in a mold or forming machine, and expanding the diameter by double-sided submerged arc welding.
1) The steel pipe has a longitudinal weld, and the inner and outer welds are welded by one submerged arc welding.
2) After the overall mechanical expansion treatment, the internal stress of the steel pipe is small and evenly distributed, which can effectively prevent stress corrosion cracking, with high dimensional accuracy and is convenient for on-site welding construction.
3) Adopting the process of pre welding and finish welding, the welding process is stable and the weld quality is high.
4) It is easy to realize NDT during production and NDT recheck in the field during use.
5) The product specification range is large. It can produce small diameter and large wall thickness steel pipes as well as large diameter and large wall thickness steel pipes.